Are you listening?

As some of our loyal listeners have learned… you never know what you are going to hear on Fun Tower Radio! We invite you to tune in daily between 8 and 10 PM Eastern Time because you never know what kind of MAYHEM you might hear!

But wait… we are just getting started!   WELCOME TO FUN TOWER RADIO!

8 comments on “Are you listening?
  1. STEWART says:

ROCKIN RON SEDAILLE JUST PUT FUN BACK IN MY LIFE WITH HIS RADIO STATION CALLED FUNTOWER .COM

2. STEWART says:

THANKS TO ROCKIN RON SEDAILLE I CAN GET STOKED EVERY DAY!

3. Michael D Shank says:

Got it locked and loaded!

4. Art Estrada says:

Love this internet/radio station. Great personality like “Rockin'” Ron Sedaille only makes it better, The music brings back the good old days from the 60’s,70’s and early 80’s listening in from Chicago to great stations like WLS, WCFL and WDHF/WMET. Keep up the great work Rockin’ Ron. I’ll be listening, and I hope that you and FunTowerRadio are around for many years to come. Your fan from Long Beach, California.

5. Rudnei Vieira says:

webradio met this week , I’m loving it, I’m from Brazil- Sorocaba City, São Paulo

6. Art Estrada says:

Yes, I’m back! Love the music on Friday nights too. I just wish that ‘Rockin’ Ron will stay on from 8PM-12AM Playing all of the party jams. And name it the Ron Sedaille’s Friday Night 80’s&90’s throwback dance party jamz. And I’ll get a chance to hear on the west coast between 5PM-8PM.

7. Rich Fuller says:

Dear Friend… Please provide a lower bit-rate stream for those like myself who can’t tune in to your station. Recommend 24k or 32K Mp3. Since oldies,mono stream would be just fine. Thanks very much! Richard Virginia USA

8. Anon says:

if i had a radio station, i would let ron control it saturday nights from 7-12 and call it “all request saturday night'”